Granulated Homogeneous Minerals for All-Weather and Complete Mineral/Vitamin Supplementation and other Acid-Base Technologies
- Patented Process: “Homogeneous Mineral Granules by Acid-Base Reaction” – U.S. Patent 5,019,148 – May 1991.
- Primary market: All livestock mineral applications, but particularly well suited for pasture cattle applications due to its weather resistant properties
- Composition: Custom mineral supplements that contain macro minerals and/or micro minerals and/or vitamins
- Ingredients: Contains macro and micro minerals and vitamins that are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA
- Processing system: Proprietary granulation process and procedure
- Physical properties: Our granulation process results in production of homogeneous granules that are free-flowing, mix and handle well in feed manufacturing equipment, non-hygroscopic, insoluble in water and weather resistant
Anionic Mineral Supplements
Anionic mineral supplements (high negative DCAD) can be produced to specification with acid-base reactions.
Acid-base reaction that converts oxide to sulfate form of trace minerals.